Making the Color Connection Part 2
Recreate your Home with Color: Match your Color with period Style
- Country: Warm brown, earth tones are best for an informal kind of charm.
- Directoire: Combine red white and blue, the colors of France’s flag.
- Empire: Brilliant hues of blue and green with accents of gold.
- Victorian: Combine mulberry, bottle green and tobacco brown.
- Early American: Chalk blue, pea-soup green and white.
- Georgian: Green combined with blue and red.
- Adam: Muted blue and yellow combined with light grey.
- Country French, Italian, Irish: Pale, subdued color glazing the furniture with color as accents can be fun too.